Author Topic: GTA suited for ages 18 above  (Read 252 times)

reirei

• View Profile
Re: GTA suited for ages 18 above
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2019, 10:00:30 AM »
If its that for ages, maybe its better to monitorthose childten who goes to computer shop and play this game?

Toujoursbelle

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2019, 02:51:29 PM »
Yes it is suitable for ages 18 above because it is action game filled with gang violence, nudity, extremely coarse language or vulgar, drug and alcohol abuse. It isn't a game for kids. Playing it is also like criminals players kill not only fellow gangsters but also police officers and innocent civilians using both weapons and vehicles while conducting crimes.

codedead

• DO YOUR THING !!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2019, 05:59:07 AM »
What do you think about the age that people could play gta? I always thought that this was a game for a chi because I'm having fun playing it whn I was a child but as I grew up I observed that there's a lot of violence that I could acquire by playing the game.
I think GTA games are suited for kids who are in age of 12 years old and above because they are suited enough to play violent video games like GTA.

Alphachupapi

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2019, 12:03:35 PM »
What do you think about the age that people could play gta? I always thought that this was a game for a chi because I'm having fun playing it whn I was a child but as I grew up I observed that there's a lot of violence that I could acquire by playing the game.
I don't think so, I played this game when I was 8

chupacabra

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2019, 05:28:30 PM »
I totally agree

nopainnogame33

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2019, 01:31:41 AM »
I think it should be played by a child 15 years old and above. because this is extremely violent